Hall of Fame
Founded in 2002, the purpose of the Lynn University Athletic Hall of Fame is to honor the sports traditions of the University in the context of the academic experience by: 1. Recognizing former student-athletes, coaches and/or athletic administrators who excelled in Lynn University athletics 2. Encouraging current student-athletes to strive to attain the highest standards of performance and conduct 3. Calling attention locally and nationally to Lynn University’s rich athletic history and tradition. The 46 inductees have brought distinction, honor and recognition to the Fighting Knights, having excelled at the highest levels while maintain the uppermost standards of conduct.
- About Sports Medicine
- Pre-Participation Physicals
- Athletic Insurance Information
- Insurance Claim Procedures
- Visiting Team Information
- Drug Education & Testing Program
- Concussion Education
- Sickle Cell Trait Education
At Lynn University, athletic and academic excellence are inseparable goals for student-athletes. The university is committed to the academic success and graduation of students participating in its athletic programs.
- Message from the Director
- Knights Cup
- Fighting Knights for Life Program
- Student-Athlete Documents
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- Student-Athlete Attendance & Class Excuses
Lynn University is a member of NCAA’s Division II. Division II prides itself on allowing a student-athlete to balance academic success, athletic contributions and campus and community involvement. It is the job of the Lynn University athletics compliance office to ensure our student-athletes’ eligibility while striving to maintain an atmosphere of NCAA compliance.