Blue and White Club
What a year it was!
The 2012-13 academic year was one for the record books. We had two teams win national championships – men’s soccer and women’s golf. That puts the Blue & White at 21 national championships!
In addition, women’s swimming and women’s cross country completed their first year of competition.
The Blue & White Club supports Lynn’s student-athletes by raising funds for scholarships and other needs that allow for success in the classroom and on the playing field.
With last year’s support from Blue & White Club members, Lynn athletics:
- renovated the men’s basketball locker room
- upgraded the men’s soccer locker room
- renovated the softball press box operations center
- replaced the baseball scoreboard
- provided strength and conditioning consulting services for the student-athletes
- team-issued equipment enhancements
- provided scholarship excellence funds
Darryl NagaoPresident, The Blue & White Leadership Council
P.S. With the start of the new academic year, we are excited to now sponsor Women’s Cross Country and Women’s Swimming.
- Darryl Nagao – President
- Ross Lumsden – Vice President
- Candy Pitman – Secretary